Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NEW AND UPDATED RECORDS ON FAMILYSEARCH AND ANCESTRY

The following records are shown as added or updated on FamilySearch.org and Ancestry.com today.

I post the updated and added records for FamilySearch and Ancestry on this blog each time I find they have added or updated records.  I check both sites daily and post them as soon as I find them.  The purpose of this is to give the followers of my blog an easy way to know when records are added.  I have found several newly digitized records for my ancestors in Arkansas and Louisiana that I would not have to known to look for without keeping up with these additions.  If you see a new or updated record for an area that you are researching, click on it and see what you find.  If you have found or do find any records, why not make a comment on the blog?

Happy ancestor hunting.

FamilySearch Records
Title Records Last Updated
BillionGraves Index5,880,760 *18 Feb 2014
Puerto Rico, Catholic Church Records, 1645-1969Browse Images *18 Feb 2014
South Africa, Orange Free State, Estate Files, 1951-200619,126 *18 Feb 2014

Ancestry Records

No comments:

Post a Comment