Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

VALENTINE DAY PROJECT

This started out as a simple Valentine Day project to find out who had the longest marriage in my paternal and maternal direct line ancestors.  As always I got carried away with my spreadsheet, and worked all afternoon on it.  I think these are very interesting spreadsheets that provide many facts about my direct line ancestors in one place.  As you can see next year Esther and I will will celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary and pass my Jones' grandparents. This will give us the title of having the longest marriage in the Jones and Colvin lines.  I challenge all of you genealogist researchers to find the longest marriage in their direct lines and send me a comment on this blog.

Happy ancestor hunting.




No comments:

Post a Comment